Visualise, trend, and diagnose the health of your plant with our easy-to-use PlantProtech™ Vision application.
Regardless of experience, engineers and analysts can rapidly configure hardware, analyse data, share results and pinpoint plant problems.
- Remotely configure your PlantProtech™ Analyser.
- Monitor machine run-ups in real-time.
- Trend vibration and process parameter data together.
- Industry-standard displays, including Bode, Polar, FFT, Full Spectrum, and Orbits.
- Filter out good data with exception rules logic.
- Keep track of your machine's status with our in-built log book.
- Quickly generate reports and share your findings.
Multiple users can access the Beran PlantProtech™ systems simultaneously and select whichever display formats suit their needs, without affecting data acquisition or other users.
Plant condition displays include Bode (stacked and multi-plot), Polar, FFT, Orbit, Time-Domain, Histogram, Waterfall, Shaft Centre Line, Real-Time Text, and Trend. Both real-time and historic data may be simultaneously displayed, including the ability to view a current run-up or run-down overlaid onto a reference or historic file.
Display types include
- Real-time data display
- Historical data display
- FFT/ full spectrum
- Shaft centre line / bearing clearance
- Trended data display
- XY Plots
- Tabular display
- Export to CSV