Date: 26-27 October 2022
Venue: Centro Congressi Palaexpo, Viale del Lavoro, 8, Verona, Italy
Time: 9.30am - 5pm
Event organiser: EIOM – Ente Italiano Organizzazione Fiere
Beran, Prosig & DJB will be exhibiting at the first Industrial Maintenance vertical event in Italy, reserved to qualified visitors which combines an exhibition with opportunities for vocational training.
About the event
Now in its fifteenth edition, MCMA Verona combines an exhibition with vocational training for professional qualification.
MCMA Verona is an event for vertical markets developed with a consolidated formula.
- An exhibition area to meet with key industry leaders.
- Several conference sessions for vocational training.
- Many in-depth workshops, seminars, training courses and case studies by the participating companies.
- Free access for qualified visitors
- Buffet and coffee breaks offered by the sponsors
- Conference proceedings and workshop presentations as downloadable PDFs
- Certificate of attendance
- Credits for attending some conferences
MCMA Verona is held in conjunction with SAVE Verona, SAVE Building, Fiera Idrogeno, mcTER Cogenerazione.
An innovative format with great care for delegates
- An exhibition that suits any specific requirement
- Free access to all conferences, seminars and workshops
- One-to-one appointments with exhibitors
- Free access to events in conjunction
- All proceedings and presentations available online
- Free buffet and coffee breaks
- More than 90% of satisfied delegates