IMechE Steam Turbine and Generation User Group Conference 2023
Date: 15 - 16 March 2023
Venue: Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester
Event organiser: Institute of Mechanical Engineers
Beran, Prosig, and DJB will be exhibiting
About the event
Whether you are involved in the operation, design, maintenance, service, or upgrading of steam turbine or generator assets, the User Group is the forum for engineers and professionals to meet, network, and learn from the shared experience of the Steam Turbine and Generator community.
Join two days of technical presentations, panel discussions, and Q&A sessions to get a thorough understanding of the current landscape, together with all the latest technical and regulatory developments affecting the operation, inspections, maintenance and upgrade of your engineering assets.
Peer-reviewed presentations from engineering end-users, manufacturers, service providers, and experts will share technical details, best practices, and lessons learned from recent projects, enabling you to effectively benchmark your organisation and take back valuable insights to ensure your organisation maximises output, increases safety and minimises plant downtime.
Complimentary Drinks Reception and Dinner: Continue the discussions and conversations during dedicated networking breaks and the drinks reception and dinner at the end of day one and make valuable new connections with your peers across the power generation sector.
- Detailed and relevant technical presentations
- Case studies of the latest solutions and strategies
- Assessments of the current and future market landscape
- Candid Q&A sessions with industry leaders
- Discussions around cost-effective maintenance
- Sharing of lessons learned from recent projects
- Lively panel discussions covering common challenges
- Multiple networking breaks with over 100 attendees
- A busy exhibition area
Beran, DJB, and Prosig will be at the User Group Meeting and look forward to seeing you there!