Date: 13-14 July 2022
Venue: 10 Wellington Road, Coalbrookdale, Telford TF8 7DX
Time: Wednesday, 10am-4pm, Thursday, 9am-3.30pm
Event organiser: Beran
About the event
This year Beran's User Group Conference is taking place at Enginuity, in Telford, Shropshire, an interactive design, and technology centre with interactive exhibits illustrating the historic engineering and technology behind the machines which powered the Industrial Revolution.
Presentations will be provided by Beran and our colleagues from Prosig and DJB, members of the CMTG group of companies on our products, capabilities, and our plans for the future.
We also have a range of case study presentations from leading condition monitoring experts and academia.
Attendance to Beran's User Group event is free of charge, you will need to cover your own hotel, travel, and subsistence costs.
There will be time to interact and network with colleagues and peers at the event.
- Free parking
- Free entrance to Enginuity Museum
- Complimentary refreshments
- Evening BBQ with a complimentary drink
- Presentations by Beran and Prosig on our new products and capabilities
- Case studies from leading industrial condition monitoring experts
- Presentations from academia
- Open workshop on Thursday afternoon to demonstrate products and one to one meetings
- Industry expert speakers
- Real-life case studies
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and peers
- Access to specialist engineers
- Informal learning environment