Helitune’s software is developed with its customers requirements at the forefront to ensure that its feature-rich, easy-to-use and time-saving.
Helitune’s Software Development Team works closely with its customers, including health monitoring specialists and hardware engineers, in order to ensure that its software applications are feature-rich, easy-to-use and time-saving.
The team’s skills range from embedded digital signal processing to web-enabled data-driven software development.
Core design and test capabilities include
- High Speed Real-time Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Systems
- Embedded Firmware Development (assembler and C languages)
- Real-time Operating System Development – Linux and QNX (C and C++)
- Microsoft Windows Platform Development (VB.Net, WPF, C++ and C#)
- SQL Database Development
- Web Applications (JScript, Silverlight, ASP.NET, and WCF)
- Automated Software Testing
- Agile Development Processes
- RTCA DO-178C
- UML Modelling and Systems Requirements Definition
- Software Release and Configuration Management