Our Electronic Hardware Design Team is experienced in the development of high-bandwidth, low-noise data acquisition systems for aircraft health monitoring.
The team consistently strives to deliver high-reliability systems, often operating in harsh and unforgiving environments. Products are certified to meet the requirements of civil and military aviation safety standards. Printed circuit boards are designed in-house, giving complete control over product performance, form-factor, and long-term supply.
Core design capabilities include
- Multi-plane Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Analogue Circuit Design
- Power Supply Design
- Low-noise, High-resolution Data Acquisition
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and Microprocessor Development
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Development, including VHDL
- Imaging System Development
- MEMS Sensor Design
- Wireless and Optical Communications
- Design for EMC / EMI (RTCA DO-160G, Def Stan 59-41, Mil-Std 461E)
- RTCA DO-254 / IEC 60508 (SIL)
- Avionics Interface Development (ARINC-429, Mil-Std 1553)